2020 Villa Donoratico Bolgheri Rosso DOC

33,00 

Ambassador for the Bolgheri terroir.

  • Villa Donoratico is a hand-picked wine.
  • Prime location in the best neighborhood to world-famous Bolgheri superstars such as Sassicaia and Ornellaia.
  • Intense, elegant red wine with notes of plum, blackberry, cherry and dried berries. Finely integrated tannins and complex structure.
  • The wine matured in French and Austrian oak.
  • A wine for immediate consumption, but also with promising storage potential.

Weight 1.3kg
winery

Tenuta Argentiera.

Growing area

Bolgheri Tuscany

Typology

DOC

grape variety

Cabernet Sauvignon 45%, Cabernet Franc 15%, Merlot 30%, Petit Verdot 10%.

expansion

The grapes are harvested manually and selected on a double sorting table. The whole grapes fall into the tanks using gravity. All varieties are vinified separately. Fermentation and maceration take place in steel tanks for about 20/25 days at a controlled temperature not exceeding 28° C. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged 80% in tonneaux of French and Austrian oak of 500L, the remaining 20% ​​in 225L French oak barrels. Refined in the bottle.

vintage

2020

Color

Deep dark red color.

Fragrance

This wine impresses with a rich aromatic profile in which ripe berries and subtle notes of dried plum merge together. Discover the extensive range of scents of this wine, whose strength and finesse appeal to all the senses. Let yourself be inspired by the seductive aromas and the unique character of this wine and experience unforgettable moments of pleasure.

The taste

Dry.This wine impresses with its multifaceted flavor profile, which contains ripe cherries, subtle nuances of rosewood, Mediterranean herbs and a fine note of dark chocolate. The unique taste of this wine offers a harmonious balance between fruity, earthy and spicy elements and ensures an intense taste experience. Let yourself be enchanted by the complexity and finesse of this wine and pamper your palate with an unforgettable moment of pleasure.

Serving suggestion

With sausage-based starters, particularly good with lamb dishes, beef Ossobuco alla Piemontese, medium-ripe and mature cheeses.

Serving temperature

16-18°C

Contents

0.75L

durability

10 years after marketing.

alcohol

14,5

A bottle of Villa Donoratico Bolgheri Rosso DOC wine
2020 Villa Donoratico Bolgheri Rosso DOC

33,00